Skip to main content


Entry Room

Door Handles and Faceplates
The door handles and faceplates at the Heritage Center are the from the original Bernice Pauahi Bishop Memorial Chapel built on the grounds of the Kaiwiʻula campus by Charles Reed Bishop and gifted to the schools on December 19, 1897.

Hinged Wooden Box with Kamehameha ‘Ekahi Engraving
This box, engraved with an image of Kamehameha ʻEkahi, was created Fritz Abplanalp, former teacher at Kamehameha Schools and noted woodcarver.

Bernice Pauahi Bishop Heritage Center Tour for Young Learners
This virtual tour of the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Heritage Center gives the viewer a glimpse into its belongings and is geared towards engaging Preschool-aged keiki.