- Name of organization
- Name and contact information of the requestor
- Brief description of activities and purpose of event
- Meeting, presentation, workshop, demonstration, instruction, performance, ceremony, etc.
- Conference, retreat, ceremony, observance, special visitors, etc.
- Date and Timeframe
- Event start and end times
- Set up and clean up times
- Deadlines for services
- Number of Guests
- Special assistance required?
Once the details are reviewed and cleared, the facility coordinator will issue a conditional approval. Activities that are comprised of primarily non-KS employees/students may require the following forms which must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the event:
- Indemnity & Waiver Agreement
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Facilities Use Request Form
- If there are changes/modifications to the information on the Facility Use Request, you must contact the facility coordinator immediately for confirmation, including cancellations.
3While there is no fee for use of the Center, there may be charges for special KS services (i.e. Security, FLIK food services, etc.).
4Hours Available for Facility Use:
- Monday through Saturday, 7am–9pm
- Facility is not available on Sundays
5Ka‘iwakīloumoku Meeting SpacesDue to social distancing measures established in response to the current COVID-19 outbreak, the Center has made adjustments to the maximum capacity allowed per space, as reflected below.
[Downloadable pdf]Room Name – normal operating capacities [adjusted social distancing capacities]
Myron Pinky Thompson Hale (Hale Mana)
- Kākuhihewa Conference Room – 10 
- Māweke Mo‘olelo Room – 15 
- Star Compass – 50 
- Ululani Hale ‘Ewa (adjacent to instructional kitchen) – 225 
- Ululani Hale Waena (projection capability) – 225 
- Ululani Hale Waikīkī – 225 
‘Ōlauniu Room (meeting space w/ TV & LCD projector) – 20 
Niuhelewai Room (meeting space w/ TV & LCD projector – 20